Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where did the time go?

It seems with spring comes the busyness--cleaning after the  long winter.  Although when winter nears it gets busy too--getting things ready for the long winter.  At least we have the summer to enjoy and to rest?  The only problem is, our summers are so short that we're all busy trying to enjoy every minute of it.

My baby (youngest) turned 18 last week!  I still can't believe how fast the time goes by and that Amy is actually the last to "officially" be called an adult.  She'll always be my baby though (she cringes every time I say that).  It's hard to believe, at times, that all my children are considered grown up now.  I am so proud of how they have/are all "turning out".  Only by the grace of God.

Just when the days seem to take so long to pass; I then realize that time has flown on by.  Makes me realize that each day I wake up is a gift from God and makes me think, what am I going to do for him to thank him for giving me another day.

It's been awhile since I've been back on my blog.  It's been busy (more so for me as I have to take things easy).  I also had a relaspe (seizure) two weeks ago.  We still can't figure out what brought that on as I've been taking it one day at a time.  I did have to finish the kids taxes so maybe the pressure of that???  Who knows.  I just praise God I was home and I felt this one coming on (the few I had, I hadn't always) and was able to go lay down before it actually "hit".  It was one of those that I was "aware what was going on" during it and the girls were home too.  One of them called Randy and he came home.  What a sweetheart he is (I hadn't planned on him coming home as it wasn't a "bad one"--the girls just wanted him to be aware of it).

Sorry for not getting back to blogging of the Book Review/Bible Study.  I hope to be able to blog something by the end of the week or beginning of next.  Please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment